Monday, June 12, 2006

psychedelic fans

objective:
it was a killer summer, and we needed fans. i had these two in storage, thus, it had a thick layer of dust everywhere. since i was going to take them apart anyways, i did what i always wanted to do to its insides....paint them!

challenges/procedure:
not hard at all. twirl lightly, and spray. if you twirl too strong (which i did of course) then the paint will just blow back at you.

features:
when turned on, you really only see the thicker bands of color, so it wasn't really worth getting all detailed on it.

summary:
cool fans cooled me down!
project psychedelic fans: pass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

email me @ wolfiebites@yahoo.com